Chronic fatigue syndrome is actually a highly contested medical disorder. It occurs as a result of complicated characterization of extreme fatigue which cannot be explained by any related underlying medical condition. The most troubling attribute that it has is that it does not improve with rest.
While currently there is not a single cause for chronic fatigue, it is believed that it is a syndrome which is triggered by a holistic combination of factors, such as viral infections, immunity problems or hormonal imbalances.
Some of the symptoms of chronic fatigue affect several parts of the body, which include:
- Loss of memory or concentration;
- Sore throat;
- Enlarged lymph nodes in the neck or armpits;
- Unexplained pain in the muscles;
- Joint pain by moving, with no inflammation or redness;
- Headaches to which you are not used to;
- Unrefreshing sleep;
- Unexplained depression, which also leads to social isolation;
- Feeling exhausted long after you have done some exercises or after experiencing some mental stress.
Treating chronic fatigue by Meridian lines:
Meridian lines actually originate from an ancient Chinese medicine. Also known as “energy highways”, or “energy pathways” in the human body, those meridian lines host “Qi” (chee) energy flows. Meridians can also be mapped and span over the whole human body; flowing within the body, as well as corresponding to specific acupuncture points along its path.
According to the Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences, the “meridian” actually describes the overall energy distribution system. It helps us in understanding the basic substances of our body (Qi, blood and body fluids) permeate the whole body.
The meridian lines are found on the energetic distribution network of energetic manifestation. A lot of us have turned to this ancient Chinese healing practice, in order to treat and alleviate their chronic fatigue.
Fatigue and the Triple Warmer
According to this ancient Chinese Medicine of meridian lines, the energy line which is located behind the ear is actually correlated with depression and chronic fatigue. There is actually not a single physical organ for this triple warmer, but rather, the energy line is actually related to all of the organs. In that way, it controls the relationship between the hormone glands and the hormonal distribution systems.
The name Triple Warmer actually comes from the marriage in the body’s heating system between body, as well as mind and spirit. With that, it will work in order to regulate heat and water channels throughout the human body. When, as well as if the triple warmer becomes over-energized, it will start to seep energy from the immunity and attack the body, presenting itself in chronic fatigue syndrome.
One of the options for calming the triple warmer is to seek out professional help. However, subsiding it can actually very easily be accomplished in the comfort of our own home. Every time when you feel fatigued, as well as pulled or drained, you can use one or both of these self – help energy techniques in order to sedate the triple warmer meridian.
- Hold your left fingers just under your left knee. At the same time hold your right fingers just above your left elbow. After that, you will start feeling the pulse in both areas.
- When you are holding these positions for long enough you will actually feel the two pulses start synchronizing. This will actually tell you that you have held both the points for enough time. But, if you cannot feel the pulses, just hold for another couple of minutes.
- You should repeat this pose on the right side of your body. This means right hand below the right knee and left hand above the right elbow. Again, hold this points until the pulses are synchronized, or up to about 2 minutes.
- You should hold your left fingers at the indent of the outside of the left baby toe. Together with this at the same moment, hold your right fingers at the point which is actually between the base knuckles of the left hand, between your little finger and ring finger. Again, you may feel pulses in both of the points. You should hold them until the pulses beat in a synchronized way, or for about 2 minutes.
- Repeat this pose on the right side of your body, which means right hand at right baby toe and left hand at base knuckles of your right hand.
Using those meridian lines will actually help you in treating chronic fatigue. However, it is also important to evaluate your lifestyle, as well as habits and try to figure out the underlying source. Comfort is actually a big part of falling asleep soundly, so you should make sure that you are sleeping in a cool room and that you have pajamas which will allow you to sleep more comfortably. You should not continue putting some additional stress on your spirit and body as well.
A special message from our founders:
Over the last few years of working with health experts from all around the world, there is actually no major insight that we have learned.
You will also not need to rely on expensive medication for the rest of your life.
A lot of health problems can usually be resolved with a good diet, as well as exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we have passed through a lot of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and we have only selected the top 5% which are:
- Backed by scientific research;
- Simple for usage.