We start every day with our favorite supplement – the coffee
The human mind has no known boundaries. When morning comes, we slowly trying to collect all the information from yesterday, a day before, the previous years… Billions of small impulses. Also, there are new ones, and our brain must urgently process them. Sometimes they seem like they will spill all over the floor and you will never be able to get them back again. However, the first sip of coffee, the second, the third… it seems like the brain got the wanted speed. To understand why is this so, it is first necessary to find out what are the nootropics.
Caffeine is one of the most remarkable memory boosters we use daily. Romanian psychologist Corneliu E. Giurgea described caffeine in the 1960s as supplements that can boost memory, and have the unique name of nootropics. These brain supplements called nootropics can:
– Enhance cognitive performance
– Improve focus and concentration
– Lead to an improvement in memory and learning
– Prevent the decline of the brain cells
– Prevent brain damage
How do nootropics affect the brain?
Nootropics work differently in relation to the functions of the brain, depending on the type and concentration of the supplements we consume. Scientific studies have shown that such supplements are mainly found in nutritionally healthy substances, in fact, in the foods that we usually use. Moreover, they do not have any more negative effects on people and significantly affect memory and brain health.
Nootropics improve circulation in the brain, stimulate the flow of oxygen and further allow blood vessels to feed nutrients to the brain. Further, nootropics can change our neurological waves. For example, to lead from the state of relaxation and calm to a high concentration and focus.
The brain is an organ that uses a total of 20% of the total body energy. Supplements have a positive effect on the center that is capturing cell energy and boosting its production.
Nootropics also have the role of antioxidant and are incredibly good at fighting free radicals. This continues to cause the possibility of brain cells repair and regeneration. It is especially important that such supplements be included in the diet of people who are already in their matured years or who recognize the first symptoms of dementia.
Supplements maintain the chemical balance in the brain, enable the enhancement of cognitive ability and boost memory functions.
10 best nootropics for memory and brain boost
There are several hundred substances that are thought to have a positive effect on brain activity. They are obtained from natural elements, mainly extracted from foods that are otherwise recommended as healthy and suitable for human consumption.
- Ginko Bilboa is one of the most popular products for improving brain performance. It comes from the plant that exists several million years and is in use since ancient times to improve blood flow to the brain, better concentration, and memory.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids is found mostly in fish oil. That’s why this oil has been given to children for the brain cells growth. These acids strengthen the cell’s structure, stimulate growth and, most importantly, reduce inflammatory processes. Nootropics enhance concentration and are a great help in learning and memorizing.
- Panax Ginseng is an ancient Asian medicine, and it can be found in Latin America. In traditional medicine, it was used to heighten memory, but also as a soothing agent against anxiety.
- Phosphatidylserine is a compound that already exists in our brain. However, as we grow older his concentration decreases. That is why it is necessary to find nootropics, supplements that will replace their deficit.
- Bacopa Monnieri is another supplement extracted from a plant traditionally used to improve brain recall and development.
- Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant, whose influence on the mind is still being tested. It exists in grapes, blueberries, peanuts, chocolate.
- Rhodiola Rosea is a plant that reduces stress and relieves the state of mind. It is recommended for people who suffer from anxiety, chronic fatigue, and fog in the brain.
- Modafinil is a synthetic nootropic recommended for people who have a problem with sleep, but for those who need energy for night work, learning, and deep concentration.
- Noopept is a mood boost, just like I and a student’s supplemental supplement, will also research people who have to stay awake longer and concentrated on work.
- Amino acids have a wide range of applications for human health. Acetyl-L-carnitine is an acid that has the most potent cognitive effects. It is used as an amplifier of memory and disassembly. It is often used in the treatment of mild dementia.
Nootropics have been synthesized by supplements from nature. They are suitable for overworking people. Also, they are good for people with a demanding daily schedule (lots of work, night-time studying, data processing). Most often, nootropics are recommended by doctors to people in matured years, as prevention or treatment of the first symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
When choosing a supplement for a brain boost, consult a doctor about the right choice. Besides, along with the list of natural sources from which nootropics are obtained, you can make yourself a fresh booster, such as juice or smoothie. Perhaps the concentration is not the same as in synthetic supplements, but it certainly will have a positive effect on memory and brain function.