Rye is a home remedy?
Even if in each article we appeal that alcohol is dangerous for your health and should be eliminated from your life, this time we will make a small exception. In fact, we advise, after you finish the job, safely drive home and park the car at the lawn, enter a cozy house, put some ice into the glass and treat yourself with one good old Irish whiskey. Why? Scientists say you may. Whiskey is good for our health for many reasons. It seems that the world’s favorite beverage does not belong to the category of “toxic and dangerous,” but there is an actually good purpose why the West World whiskey was made from ancient times and has been a favorite drink of kings, monks, artists, soldiers … So, add the delicious little pleasure into your healthy diet, but remember – neither with carrot should be exaggerated, so certainly not with alcohol, no matter from how precious bottle it is coming from.
Therefore, toast for smart scientists!
- It can adjust the weight. Usually, the acceptable measure of whiskey has about 100 calories and zero fat. Also, the full and creamy taste of these alcoholic drinks will satisfy your appetite, so you will, unlike with beer, feel less hungry.
- Reduces Stress – Again, if the day began with a quick start and you spent 8 hours under incredible tension – when everything is over and settled, whiskey will relax your nerves, make your mind slows the step, and relive the stress and anxiety.
- It helps in controlling diabetes. This may look weird, but the whiskey does not contain sugar at all and is indeed kept in wooden barrels, that produce an ellagic acid. This acid controls glucose compression in the liver and therefore also affects the condition of diabetes.
- Prevent the appearance of the stroke. Whiskey affects the circulation of blood in the body, and good flow prevents blood clots, which is the leading cause of the stroke.
- As with the previous, this magic beverage affects the bloodstream, acts as detoxification and cleanses the body. Therefore, it is useful for the prevention of heart disease, but again, with a warning for patients – drinking one or two glasses a week is only recommended.
- Mentioning the inevitable cholesterol – whiskey has a significant influence on it. Drink increase good cholesterol and reduce the bad one.
- Reduces the risk of dangerous cancer. Maybe this is all unlikely, but indeed, whiskey is alcohol that acts as a detoxication and contains ellagic acid. It also keeps away the formation of free radicals in the body and maintains essential parameters such as blood sugar and cholesterol in the norm. All these factors are necessary for the fight to prevent the development of cancer, and whiskey can be a good ally.
- Improves immunity and fights against viruses – especially during the winter days and in the time of the influenza epidemic, the whiskey in the throat can desecrate the best order and peace. Alcohol will act as a disinfectant against infectious influenza, and all the benefits of whiskey will boost the immune system.
- One glass for a better memory. If you put away the state of drunkenness, through which you will surely save no memories, a small amount of whiskey affects the brain work and helps prevent dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- Whiskey enthusiasts can prolong their life if they know the right measure. Given all the performances of the magic liquor, it’s possible to work on your healthy and long life.
So, to summarize -why we like whiskey
The magic potion from the barrel really has immense power. However, like any magic fire, it can be a great servant, but a lousy master. So, make yourself a rule – whiskey never for breakfast; never while driving; Always when you have someone to enjoy with and make a delightful conversation alongside two glasses of the finest. This combination certainly increases the health image of everyone.