The human body often requires a proper cleanse, in order for it to function in the proper way.
Because of that, people turn to numerous different cleansing methods; all intend to flush the body toxins, clear the skin, refresh the body organs, as well as keep a youthful appearance.
Among the various cleansing techniques that exist, one stands out in a huge way. Cleansing your body with juices considers purifying the body itself with a little help from different fruits and vegetables.
In this way, the body also receives the minerals, as well as vitamins that it needs and enables the physique, in order to remain energized and operative.
Also, the antioxidant compound which is found in both fruit and vegetable help the skin regenerate and it also makes age look like a joke. Besides this, the body also has more ability to process and digest food and get rid of the waste too.
But, like everything else comes with a downside, so does this.
For beginners, one may turn to consumption of fruits which contain plenty of natural sugars, which may also lead to hypertension, hormonal disruption, and obesity. In case you are suffering from issues like hormonal imbalance and/or anxiety, this is not the best cleanse for you.
Otherwise, you are good to go.
Another thing which is also essential is that you always use organic products while you do this cleanse, and remember that once you have started the fiber production is something to check in with regularly as well.
Here is how it actually works.
Benefits of soup cleanse
Soups are one of the cleanest meals that you will ever get to eat. They are a pure detoxifier and they keep the body full of significant nutrients, as well as components that do it well.
With detoxifying the organism, you will boost the performance of your liver, as well as of your gut, kidneys, lymphatic systems, lungs and finally skin.
The soup cleanse is also helpful in giving our body the ability to acquire all the spices, fatty acids and amino acids which are necessary and that alleviate digestion and stimulate the immunity.
Soups are full of fiber and they are an excellent source of energy and can balance the weight, control the blood sugar and improve the mental sanity.
As they possess complex carbohydrates, vegetable soups are especially important whereas fruits have more sugar which keeps the energy flowing.
Some of the qualities that soup cleanses bring along are the following: reduced inflammation, increased energy levels, disease prevention, cell rejuvenation, as well as weight loss and clear skin.
How to do it right?
One proper soup cleanse lasts for about 1 to 3 days. The first phase of it starts with one day, and a month later, it increases the lasting time to three.
The amount which you need to intake is from five to six soups per day. In the case when this is not enough, refill the bowl.
Also, you will have to remember to prepare vegetable soups mostly, those which contain various types of healthy products. This will give your body the energy which it needs in order to function properly. You should also add some healing spices and include nutrient-rich broths.
At all this time, don’t forget to hydrate. Water has the ability to remove toxins and extra water stuck in the body; this flush will also help you feel more flexible, agile and upbeat. The amount of water that you need is around ½ your weight in ounces of water each day.
What will help you to stay organized and ready at all times is preparing your soup a few days in advance.
Preparing your detox soup recipes:
The recipe book is full of healthy and regenerating soups, which are all rich in flavor and healthy qualities.
- With preparing a broth, such as miso, none, broth, or vegetable broth, you will kick off this process;
- You can also throw in some healing spices, such as turmeric, ginger, cumin, garlic, cinnamon, etc.;
- Then come the greens and veggies, such as kale, spinach, zucchini, leeks, onion, carrots, etc.;
- Another great option are starchy vegetables, such as sweet potato, plantain, acorn squash, butternut squash, parsnips, beets;
- Do not forget the protein aspect and add, such as lentils, nuts;
- Some other things which you can include are coconut oil, olive oil, avocado, ghee, avocado oil. These healthy fats actually let the body intake and process the healthy properties of all vegetables.
- Next, blend it away.
Here, we are going to present you the three detox soup recipes which will serve you amazingly:
Broccoli detox soup
- 5 cups broccoli florets;
- 3 celery stalks, finely diced;
- 1 onion, finely diced;
- 1 cup kale or spinach;
- 2 carrot, peeled and finely chopped;
- 2 cups vegetable or bone broth;
- ½ teaspoon sea salt;
- Juice of ½ lemon;
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil;
- 2 tablespoons collagen (optional).
First, heat the coconut oil in a pot, and then add the onion, celery sticks, and broccoli. Then, cook and stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
Add broth and let the soup boil and finally let it simmer for about 5 minutes, until soft and blended.
Blend the soup until it is even and thick.
Carrot ginger detox soup recipe
- 2 pounds carrots, chopped;
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped;
- 6 cups bone or vegetable broth;
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated;
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped;
- 1 cup coconut milk;
- Sea salt, black pepper and onion powder to taste;
- 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil;
- 2 tablespoons plain protein or collagen powder (optional).
In one pan, combine the carrots, ginger, broth, and garlic together. Bring mix to boil and afterward let it simmer.
Next, sauté onions in a pan and add ghee. Proceed until everything is caramel – like.
After that, put the broth mixture and the onions in a blender and then blend until everything is smooth and thick.
At the end, add the coconut milk and the seasonings and stir them well.
Red lentil detox soup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, olive oil, or ghee;
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped;
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped;
- 1 small white onion, chopped;
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped;
- ½ cup red lentils, rinsed;
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin;
- ½ teaspoon chili powder;
- ½ teaspoon paprika;
- 5 cups bone or vegetable broth;
- 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced;
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste;
- Coconut cream for topping, optional.
First, warm up oil on medium heat. Add chopped sweet potatoes, as well as carrots, apple, and onion.
Make sure that the apples and vegetables are cooked until onions are crystallized, about 10 minutes.
Then, in the pot, you should add the lentils, cumin, chili powder, ginger, paprika, and broth. Let the soup boil and then simmer about half an hour until everything softens.
Blend the soup until it is even and thick.
Pour blend into the pot once again. Let it simmer and add water if it is needed.
At the end, season it well and finish with coconut cream to taste.