What is a soulmate? Soulmates are people who are aligned with your soul and are sent to challenge, awaken, and stir some different parts of you, in order your soul to transcend to some higher level of consciousness and awareness. Once you learn the lesson, physical separation will usually happen.
What is a life partner? It is a companion, a friend, a stable, as well as secure individual that you can lean on, trust and depend on in order to help you through your life. There is also a mutual feeling of love, as well as respect and you are both in sync with the needs and wants of each other.
Every person wants to meet their soulmate. In fact, one of the most common questions which people nowadays ask is “When I am going to meet my soulmate?”
Every one of us has many soulmates in this life, but their purpose is all the same. They are here in order to challenge and awaken us so our soul can evolve into a higher state of consciousness.
Our soulmates always arrive when we are ready for them and not a moment sooner or later. They arrive when we are ready for learning lessons which were destined to fulfill.
The relationships with a soulmate are usually not forever. This is usually because sometimes the relationship can be too intense. In addition, there will be a certain karmic energy to the relationship which sees it come to a close once the necessary lessons have been learned.
Soulmates can also be our friends or relatives. They do not always have to be romantic partners. No matter of this, you will always feel a strong, as well as energetic connection or a past life history together.
A lot of people spend years and years in obsessing about meeting their soulmate. However, they fail to notice what they are really asking for.
When you really want to connect to a soulmate, you will need to align with your own soul. You will also need to discover who you are, as well as honor yourself and begin following your heart. When you align with your true self, you will then instantly be in the vibration of meeting your soulmate.
As an alternative, if you are done with the soul lessons for now and you are just looking for a companion in order to share the rest of your life with, what you will want to be asking for, or manifesting is your life partner.
Your life partner is more like your companion with whom you feel a strong connection. It may not be some deep, or soul connection like with your soulmate. But, there will be some mutual feeling of trust, understanding, and respect as well. Your life partner is someone who is dependable, as well as considerate of tour needs, as well as wants. Of course, your life partner is also the person that you are attracted to and that you love and care for a lot.
While you will still be learning lessons from some life partner, they will be more about lending support. They will give you a guiding hand as you will navigate through your own soul journey.
Meeting your life partner will usually be something that you spiritually or energetically prepare yourself for like you would do the same with a soulmate. Instead, it will require emotional, as well as mental preparation and physical putting yourself out there.
It is also possible to have your soulmate be your life partner. Furthermore, it is also possible that you and your life partner can develop some deeper soul – connection. All this depends on which direction you choose to steer.
Here, we are going to present you the different characteristics of each relationship:
- You feel a deep, as well as spiritual connection to this person, almost like you have known them for a long period;
- You have some flashbacks, as well as déjà vu moments where you feel that you already been together with this person;
- You seem to understand each other and you also have some similar way of thinking;
- You may also have some similar flaws or habits, or both of you had similar challenges during childhood;
- You have an intense connection and so too is the relationship. Usually, it can move from extreme highs to extreme lows;
- You also feel in sync with each other even when you are not physically together. There may also be a feeling of having to team up together in order to conquer something;
- With the help of your intuition, you know that the other person is thinking or feeling;
- Your relationship is emotional, as well as challenging and it can also bring things out in you that you do not know that existed before;
- You may also experience some huge shifts and changes in your life when you first meet this person;
- Your relationship may not last forever, but the love will always be there.
Life partner relationship:
- You feel physically attracted to each other and your resonate with each other values;
- You enjoy getting to know each other, and you also learn your differences and similarities, because everything about each other feels new, as well as exciting;
- You agree like best friends. Your relationship does not suffer from extremes;
- You have a relationship which is based on logical or intellectual decisions;
- You resonate with the beliefs of each other, as well as with the ideas or religion/philosophy;
- Both of you feel a sense of financial, as well as emotional stability by being together;
- You have a relationship which is based on being physically present and creating new memories;
- You feel the need of getting married or start a family so that you will ‘cement’ your relationship.
At some different periods of our lives, we will have, as well as want different types of relationships. Neither is better or worse than the other, but it is all about our personal decision and one that you will feel guided to as long as you are following your heart.