An important day and pimples? It’s definitely the worst combination you can take. But it’s not the end of the world. Acne on your face is never a pleasant sight, especially if you have an important meeting or have to attend an important social event. That’s why you should always be prepared for these unwanted “guests” on your face.
It’s a fact that puberty and acne go hand in hand, but they are a regular part of your “officially adult” years now. Knowing that staring in your face in the mirror isn’t going to make those red bumps on your face vanish, dig in and find the solution.
What causes teenage acne?
Every teenager gets acne, caused by many factors. The essence is the same – the excess of sebum, bacteria and dead cells pores and an inflammatory process is visible on the skin in the form of inflamed, red pimples or a pacifier. The surplus of sebum is a consequence of nutrition, hormones, inadequate care for some diseases. Different types of acne are characterized by whether they are open or closed, inflammatory or noninflammatory, so we distinguish black and white mites, pimples, pustules, nodules, and cysts.
How to get rid of acne?
The process of removing the pimples that persistently, and even when inflammation passes, acne can leave you a memory scar, so it’s essential to treat them in time. Although it’s figuratively recommendable to take the thing into your own hands and find an effective treatment that suits you, still hold your hands away from your face and do not try to squeeze out the pimples and mites, because you will only aggravate the problem.
- Clean your face twice a day
This process will help you to remove the excess oil, dead skin cells, and other impurities from the front. Don’t use body soap on the face, or rub to hard your skin. Use a gentle face wash or just lukewarm water for washing your face.
- Use a cleansing toner
After you have washed your face, use a toner to erase the remaining traces of impurities. It wipes all dirt, unclogs the pores and prevents acne breakouts. Also, toner works antibacterial; it works soothing on the skin. Just using the face toner after washing, you will be sure that your face is spotless, moisturized and soft.
- Exfoliate your face
Even though scrubbing is”no-no” for acne, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t exfoliate your skin. Gentle exfoliation clears all the dead skin cells and makes your face smooth. But be careful and avoid using a granular scrub that might irritate your skin. Exfoliation remove irregularities on the face relive wrinkles and give freshness to the damaged skin.
- Nourish your face with a moisturizer
Moisturizing your skin is essential because the moisturizer minimizes the dryness and prevents skin peeling. Quality moisturizers can help soothe and repair dry, itchy, and irritated skin. So many moisturizer products are on the market; you can choose to have a few on hand to suit your various needs. You can buy a moisturizer, or you can use a find natural moisturizers in your kitchens such as honey, coconut oil or cucumbers.
- Hydration is important
Your body is 70% water. Dehydration is a trigger for acne, and water carries nutrients to all your cells and flushes out all toxins from your body. Hydrated skin will remain flexible and allow our protective barrier to staying intact.
- To squeeze or not to squeeze?
Don’t do it! Squeezing pimples is always a bad idea. Part of the problem is that bacteria do not inflame pimples, then by the immune system. Squeezing pimples won’t make them disappear, but also can spread the infection and further irritates your already inflamed skin.
- Detox Your Body
Avoid junk foods, sugar, milk products, coffee, because what you eat affects your skin. Increase your intake of organic food- fruits and vegetables to keep your gut healthy.
- Avoid stress
I know this is hard to do, but stress aggravates acne. Pressure causes a chemical response in your body that makes skin more sensitive and reactive. Experts suspect that stress might upregulate the oil-producing cells, which results in further breakouts and worsens the condition.
Natural remedies for acne
Pimples on the skin can be quite persistent and resistant to many chemicals products acne, and here'[ some natural resources that can help. These natural remedies for acne and pimples can often be found in our kitchens, so if there is no other help, it is worth trying.
- Sea salt- For a start here is a simple tip. Shortly boil 2 dl of plain water and add 1/2 tablespoons of sea salt. With this solution (with the aid of a flask) several times a day clean the face. This will help the existing pimples dry out faster and the skin becomes less greasy and therefore less susceptible to the formation of new pimples.
- Apple’ s vinegar – An old and proven natural remedy for acne and pimples. Shortly boil 1/2 liter of water, when completely cooled add 1 large spoon of apple vinegar. Clean your face every evening, because apple’s vinegar, thanks to its antiseptic properties, prevents the development of bacteria.
- Propolis – Simple again, and it can also be an effective natural remedy against acne if the affected areas on the skin are proposed several times during the day. A similar effect is achieved with a mixture of honey and propolis.
- Honey and Cinnamon- Eastern nations for the treatment of acne and pimples recommend a mix of honey and cinnamon. Problem spots on the skin are lubricated once a day before bedtime.
- Aloe Vera- This plant has so far shown its great effect in the treatment of many skin diseases, and on that list there are acne and pimples. And in this case, the procedure is not complicated. Several times a day, acne is applied to the fresh juice obtained from the list of aloe or aloe vera gel.
- Cucumber- A mask of fresh cucumber cleanses the face and soothes inflammation on the skin, also a good fighter against pimples and acne.
- Marigold- It is known that this plant has an antiseptic effect, it is part of many pharmaceuticals for the treatment and care of the skin, and traditional medicine for the treatment of pimples is usually recommended twice a day (morning and evening) with a detailed wash of face with a marigold.
- Oregano Oil- The most potent herbal antiseptic will speed up the acne treatment process if only a few drops of this oil are added to the cleanser.