Whether your skin is feeling dull or you are simply looking for a fun, as well as easy and accessible self-care activity, this fruit-and-yogurt-based fresh enzyme face mask is going to do the trick. What actually makes this recipe so unique is the fresh, as well as vitamin-packed fruit and the use of soy yogurt, which can help balance the microbiome of the skin. The recipe needs to be used immediately after it is made. This is because your skin can also encounter the most potent benefits of the freshly blended plant-based mixture.
– How to choose your face mask ingredients?
In our plant-powered beauty recipes, we like to use organic fruit whenever possible, and this beautiful mask is no exception. Ingredients which are free from pesticides offer the skin a true “clean beauty: experience. Blueberries and raspberries were selected as they are loaded with antioxidants, as well as vitamins and essential fatty acids – all of which offer the skin protection against free radical damage by bolstering its immunity, soothing inflammation and irritation, and nourishing cellular growth. Next, we turned to lavender essential oil, as of its quieting effect on the mind and body. The final ingredient, soy yogurt, is how the recipe gets its probiotic punch. We are learning more about how essential the balance of the microbiome of our skin is for maintaining the look, as well as feel and health of our skin.
– Fresh enzyme facial mask recipe
You can make this single-use mask in just five minutes or less.
– Standard (40-ounce) blender;
– Small glass or stainless-steel bowl;
– One glass or wooden stirrer;
– 1-ounce sugar-free soy yogurt;
– 1 ounce fresh blueberries;
– 1 ounce fresh raspberries;
– One drop lavender essential oil.
Fresh blueberries and raspberries were paired in order to double up on the enzyme power in this supercharged healing facial mask which works to repair skin from acne, as well as stress and exposure to sun and pollution. This super-refreshing recipe is for one-time and immediate use:
– Place the yogurt, as well as the blueberries and the raspberries in a blender and blend them on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until the ingredients are partly liquefied.
– Transfer the mixture into a small glass or stainless-steel bowl. Then, you should add the lavender essential oil and stir into the mixture.
– Apply the mask to your face immediately after you make it and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
– You should rinse off the mask with warm water and then pat your skin dry with a clean cotton towel.
– Beauty benefits of soy yogurt
Soy yogurt also contains probiotics, which when applied topically can help maintain the balance of the microbiome of the skin.
– Beauty benefits of plant-based enzymes
Enzymes are naturally happening chemicals that living organisms produce. They also act as catalysts to speed up the rate of other chemical reactions that are necessary for that organism to survive and can be found in fruits, as well as vegetables and microorganisms that are used to ferment yogurt, wine, and cheese. Enzymes are incredibly useful in skin care, especially when you are seeking to exfoliate or to protect your skin from oxidative destruction. They also have the ability to speed up the process of exfoliation, as well as reduce the inflammation and even out skin tone.